Emergency Planning and Coronavirus
On 1 April, the government moved into a new phase of its Covid-19 response: ‘Living with Covid’.
As a result, the Actions for early years and childcare providers during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak guidance has now been withdrawn, with providers now directed to the broader;
- Emergency planning and response for education, childcare, and children’s social care settings guidance.
- Procedure for Managing Covid-19 Cases in Educational Settings in Solihull
- Guidance for managing outbreaks of possible COVID-19 respiratory infections
- Covid guide for parents and carers April 2022
- Covid outbreak template letter for parents and carers (Word) April 22
- Coronavirus – Early Years Alliance
Risk assessment and checklists