Confirmation of place(s) will be emailed to the setting.
- If you have not received course confirmation, please do not send practitioners to the course as they will be turned away. This is due to restrictions on the number of participants that we are able to have in each venue, see frequently asked questions.
- Sessions will start promptly at the stated time so please ensure that you arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the course.
- Late attendees may not be able to join the course.
- The expectation is that participants will complete the whole session or course. If it is necessary to leave early prior arrangements should be made with Early Years and Education Improvement Service.
If a participant is unable to attend a course the process is as follows:
- Notify Early Years and Education Improvement Service that they are unable to attend, at least 5 working days prior to the course date. Unfortunately, if a member of staff is unable to attend on the day of the course and you are not able to send a replacement we will not be able to refund or transfer the cost of the course.
- You may transfer a place to another member of staff providing that the replacement member of staff is eligible to attend the course, i.e. has a job role that is appropriate for the training.
- Changes or cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com at least 5 working days prior to the course date. You may telephone to notify us of changes or cancellations however these must also be confirmed by email before the course is due to take place.
- First Aid course payments are non-refundable and non-transferable as this is delivered by external providers.
- Failure to attend the course without prior written notice will be treated as a cancellation and no refund will be given.
Refunds of any course costs will only happen in the following circumstances:
- We have cancelled the course.
- We have changed the venue, date or time of the course and participants are unable to make the new date, time or venue.
- Exceptional circumstances will be considered on an individual basis.