COVID-19 in Educational settings – Free training webinar for staff working in Schools, Nurseries and SEN settings in Solihull
June 12, 2020
There will be a free webinar for all educational settings (including Early Years settings) in Solihull on:
Wednesday 17th June 4-5pm on Microsoft Teams
Registration closes Tuesday 16th June
The webinar will be delivered by Public Health England West Midlands, in partnership with Solihull Council colleagues and will provide some basic training, update on local pathways and support and a Q&A forum for discussion for staff.
We recommend as many educational settings attend the webinar as possible and take the opportunity to ask questions on specific challenges you may be facing in the current situation.
How does it work?
- webinar will be delivered via Microsoft Teams
- the webinar will last around one hour including time for Q&A
What do I need to do?
- Register your interest to join the webinar on the link here
- instructions on how to join the webinar will be sent a few hours before the webinar
- please ensure you have time in your diary to set up Teams
- where possible, please try to use the Teams connection as then you are able to see the trainer, view the slides and interact with the webinar
A flyer for this webinar for circulation to staff, can be found here [link: https://solgrid365.sharepoint.com/sites/council/Covid19SchoolReopeningDocuments/SMBCPHWebinarForEducationalSettings20200611.pdf ]
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org