The primary support:
- A virtual school worker allocated to each child.
- A minimum of one personal education plan (PEP) meeting a year to be attended by the allocated virtual school worker.
- Virtual school supports primary schools across the UK, wherever Solihull looked after children are on roll.
- Virtual school can visit schools to discuss educational provision and support strategies, to ensure the best progress and outcomes.
- Virtual school runs training for designated teachers and other staff working with looked after or previously looked after children.
- Virtual school worker allocated works closely with colleagues in the early years and secondary phases to ensure effective transitions at each stage.