Solihull community educational psychology service – bringing a psychological perspective to problems and facilitating solutions
May 15, 2019
Solihull community educational psychology service (CEPS) is a new service for Solihull settings.
In addition to being the primary provider for educational psychology services for Solihull Council, CEPS offers community and educational settings traded psychological services. By purchasing packages of support, settings have access to a team of nine educational psychologists (EPs) through their named link EP who can support in the following areas:
- Casework with children 0 – 25.
- Work with families.
- Psychological assessment.
- Group, whole class and whole school interventions.
- Evidenced based therapeutic interventions for children, families and staff.
- Staff supervision and wellbeing support.
- Bespoke INSET.
- Organisational development.
View the CEPS webpages by clicking this link.
For further information or to purchase packages of support please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.