This policy is based on DfE guidance “Preventing and Tackling Bullying. Advice for headteachers, staff and governing bodies”.
This Code of Conduct has been written to outline how Solihull Council
employees and other individuals who work for the Council should behave, that they
should conduct themselves in a manner conducive to maintaining good working
relationships with colleagues, customers, suppliers and service users
Unity Teaching School Alliance has a few places left on the following courses; if you would like to sign up or require further information please contact email@example.com.
Understanding your school data
26th November 2019 at Fordbridge Primary School
This half day session will be led by James Pembroke, who is a national advisory consultant in education data and tracking. The workshop will focus on analysing your data in an effective and meaningful way - please bring your laptop and school data to this session.
The course will take place between 1.00pm and 4.00pm and the cost per delegate is £70.00.
14 November 2019 at Fordbridge Community Primary School between 9.00am and 3.00pm
This is a full day course entitled Challenge for All which will focus on how to support the struggling learners in the mastery approach. This course will be led by Claire Duncan and will cover the following areas:
- How do scaffold and challenge when teaching a whole class.
- Strategies for scaffolding children who may struggle and things that can be taking place outside the maths lesson to support these pupils.
- Strategies to challenge children within a maths lesson, without teaching different content.
- Session on developing fact fluency.
Tea/coffee/registration will be from 9am with the course commencing at 9.15am. The cost of the day will be £120.00 including a sandwich lunch and refreshments.
Qualifications in leadership
Unity TSA is running two cohorts this year for NPQML and NPQSL - we still have a few places left on each. If you wish to enrol on either cohort, please contact us as soon as possible so we can send the application forms across to you.
The cost of these DFE accredited courses are:
- NPQML - National Professional Qualification in Middle Leadership - £750.00 per person
- NPQSL - National Professional Qualification in Senior Leadership - £850.00 per person
The cost includes externally verified assessment and 360 diagnostic.
If you would like further information please do get in touch.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.